Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm starting to get to know you


  Yesterday I discovered the most beautiful part of Malta, La Valetta, where are all the shops and beautiful streets all in Malta's charming style. I had lunch at Luciano's restaurant and the restaurant remind me my trip to italy and the words I learned there (pomodoro, funghi, prego...) To finish the day we day we entered in a supermarket before going to lunch near the hotel. Malta is more beautiful every day, I'm enjoying the trip!


  Hier je découvris le plus bel endroit de Malte, La Valetta, où se situent les magasins et les jolies rues tout en restant dans le style charmant de Malte. Je mangeai à Luciano, un restaurant italien qui me rappella mon voyage en Italie le mois dernier et les mots que j'ai appris (pomodoro, funghi, prego...) Pour finir la journée on entra dans un supermarché puis on mangea dans un restaurant près de l'hôtel. Malte est plus beau chaque jour!


  Ayer descubrí la parte mas bonita de Malta, La Valetta, donde están las tiendas y las calles bonitas con el estilo maltés. Comí en el restaurante Luciano, que me recordó a mi estancia en Italia hace un mes y las palabras que aprendí allí (comodoro, funghi, prego...) Para terminar el día entramos en un supermercado y cenamos en un restaurante cerca del hotel. Malta es mas bonito cada día!







Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment