Saturday, July 21, 2012

Natalia Vodianova, a tough role model story.


  This morning when I found out that I had over 200 Russian visits to my blog, I decided to write a post about this russian icon to me. I haven't take any person to write about anyway, there's a while since I discovered the tough history of Natalia Vodianova, one of the best models of the world in my opinion. Well, what can I tell you that is not written in Wikipedia... Natalia is a Russian native who was born in a poor family in a poor district with only her mother and two half-sisters, one with cerebral palsy. She sold fruit in the streets to help her mother due to their poverty. She started to do castings and one day a scouting agent was impressed by her natural talent and she was told to learn English in three months. After, she ended up moving to Paris and falling in love of the English real-estate heir Justin Portman, father of her three sons. And yes, after three births, she still has that awesome body! Incredible... Well, I hope you found those informations interesting. Thank you all again, and specially Russia!









Natalia with Elle Fanning, Chloë Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld


Vogue UK May 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment